(Click Image to Enlarge)
Community Affairs Committee Information
– At least 25% of the organization’s active members must complete two (2) hours of on- campus and two (2) of off-campus community service for every $3,000 appropriated.
– On-campus community service must benefit the campus of NMSU.
– Off-campus community service must benefit the southern New Mexico community.
– If there are less than three (3) students from an organization requesting funding, they may choose between fulfilling the 25% requirement or completing five (5) individual hours of community service for every $3,000 appropriated.
– Community service is valid for one (1) year following the date of the performed community service.
– Click here for the Community Service Form
Rules Committee Information
Finance Committee Information
The Club Treasurer and President must have attended a Financial Procedures Workshop (FPW). The next FPW can be found here.
If the event is outside of the U.S., a copy of the individual international travel forms must be submitted to the committee by Wednesday at noon.